HelloMD, one of the fastest-growing health and wellness cannabis companies in the U.S. and Canada, is looking for a full-time in-house copywriter to join our fast-paced marketing team, to help evolve and support our brand voice with creative copy and campaigns.
Our copywriter will work directly with and support all disciplines of our marketing team. You’ll have proven skills—from crafting compelling messaging to strategizing, planning and collaborating closely across our entire spectrum of marketing campaigns.
- Participate in explorations for copywriting, working with key stakeholders to understand their needs as well as learn what differentiates HelloMD in the marketplace.
- Develop copy for a wide variety of projects—from landing pages, articles, email campaigns, video and billboards to digital campaigns, radio ads and in-product messaging.
- Work with all areas of the company to develop content for internal and external branded content and messaging.
- Use words to reach customers by cutting through the clutter, engaging and converting them, and mining the data to inform future marketing planning and strategy.
- Regularly collaborate with product marketing managers and other relevant contributors across other disciplines and cross-functionally.
- Create copy that has a consistent brand voice and tone based on HelloMD company style guides.
- Three to five years of professional copywriting experience for a strong retail brand in a deadline-driven environment, preferably with six months to one year in the cannabis industry.
- Clear understanding of the importance of high-quality work, along with the ability to create engaging, easy-to-understand content.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities, while juggling multiple assignments.
- Understanding of search engine optimization and UX best practices when writing quality content.
- Working onsite is required.
- When applying, please submit your resumé and a cover letter explaining your qualifications for this position. When adding your cover letter, please include links to three writing samples, preferably cannabis-related.